Vincent Howard

Kenny Finlayson kennyfin at jetstream.net
Tue May 2 12:59:10 MDT 2006

Recently I put on a new set of hammers, and restored a moth-eaten action on a salon size  HOWARD VINCENT grand. It's a little gem. I haven't been able to find any information on it through the internet, or Pierce Piano Atlas. NSN. It appears to have been built in the '20's.
I wonder if Howard Vincent is somehow connected to the legacy of Howard pianos by Baldwin & Kawai.

This is not of great importance, but, a Howard Grand is on display in the
home/farm of Amy and Ike
Eisenhower in Gettysburg, PA.  It was the family piano.  Couldn't get close
enough to get the SN.
Regards, Gordon Holley, Goshen, IN

Thanks for this Gordon, I find that extremely interesting.

Kenny Finlayson, BC