Huh?? was RE: pRCT got ears again...

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 21:23:49 MDT 2006

I took it to mean that the 4ths and 5ths are both slower than 4ths and 5ths
in another temperament. He also said the octaves were "pure" which I take
to mean a pure 4:2 in the center, which would force a slightly narrower 4th
in some pianos if you didn't move the 5th. But I'm a little confused, too.

Could you post the temp sequence and what the suggested widths or beat
rates for each interval are, please?

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

Behalf