Bridge Agraffes

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu May 4 22:04:11 MDT 2006

Yes
  Hi Jurgen.
   More info please.
  Dale

I am  actually interested in bridge agraffes from a different point of view.
Since  the false beat is often caused by loose bridge pin or worn pin, I
thought  bridge agraffe is a better solution. Also, if there are several sizes
(height)  available, you can adjust the downbearing too.

On 5/4/06, Jurgen  Goering <_pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com  _