expanding brackets

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 5 06:36:55 MDT 2006

Can anyone tell me if a YC  model G-150, S/N G054242 might be one with
expanding brackets?  I tuned this first time, a nightclub….. yesterday. .
First five notes were blocking, and several others along the  way did so as
well. Regulation was terrible throughout, and of course it was in HORRIBLE
tune.  I called the local dealer who had YC and got no recall.  I don't know
if I have some "responsibility" to deal with this thing for which I have
absolutely no experience.  But I hate to see even bad pianos be worse than
they need be……
thanks
les bartlett
houston