expanding brackets

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 5 10:06:52 MDT 2006

Dave Stahl wrote:
"I was in a situation like you:  club, probably not much time or space to work in.  Toting the action down an elevator into a basement parking lot, and eventually to my garage was not going to be a very economical use of time."

Toting an action around needn't be a difficult chore at all! A golf cart from Goodwill and a couple little pieces of wood and you've got a very nice, very cheap, action cart!

IMHO, I would go to very great lengths to not do an action bracket replacement job on-site. Often you'll have to make some repairs to the action frame, and almost always a full regulation will be needed.

Terry Farrell