Hearing Loss and Piano Tuning

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Fri May 5 18:42:03 MDT 2006

I've known quite a few high school band directors who've lost the
majority of their hearing.  Marching band is a huge deal in Texas and
the louder the better!  (According to some people.)  I also
participated in quite a few high school drum line rehearsals that
were held in small portable buildings.  No ear protection in site.  =(

Michelle Smith
Bastrop, Texas