Ivories on an old Kimball Grand

rjwag at pacifier.com rjwag at pacifier.com
Sat May 6 18:02:34 MDT 2006

Thanks, Terry for the IHMO.

To All: Your may order Acrylikey from Pianotek Supply Co.  Please check
our website for information: http://www.wagner-technical.com/ for FAQ.

Thanks,
Mike Wagner
Wagner-Technical L.L.C.

The Original Acrylikey Ivory Repair System, in honor of my brother Richard.
503 697-9254

IMHO, either fix the existing ivories with AcrillyKey and bleach and sand