Ivories on an old Kimball Grand

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 5 10:30:03 MDT 2006

IMHO, either fix the existing ivories with AcrillyKey and bleach and sand and buff, or replace. On an older piano I really like the creamy off-white German keytops from Pianotek (#KTF-5C "Keytops with Fronts, Light Cream").

If you elect to replace, I highly recommend the keytop replacement services of Jon Rolinovsky  ralinoj at muohio.edu . He has done several beautiful sets for me.

Terry Farrell