Question from a rank amatuer

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat May 6 19:44:16 MDT 2006

".... has been restoring a 1910 Brambach piano."

Is  this  a Grand or  an  Upright???  Need  to know!  If  it's  a grand,  there are  some  anomolies  with  the Brambach,  that  I can  answer,  as I  own  one,  that  is  a "loner piano",  that  MUST be up to snuff.  Keeping  it that  way  does  present  challenges, even  for me.<G>
Keep in mind that Brambach pianos, in  general,  were  inexpensive  pianos,  made  to  "fly out  the door"!<G>  Some  of   the engineering  and materials were  truly  suspect,  IMO. They can  be decent, however.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I