Question from a rank amatuer

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Sat May 6 20:03:57 MDT 2006

This would be one of the original Brambach pianos. Mark Campbell did not take
over the company until 1912. Even then the transformation from the original
Brambach and the later, much more mass-produced pianos did not take place
immediately. This might be quite a nice piano. Given that it is now some 94
years old and its original builders only expected it to last something on the
order of 20 to 25 years.

Del

  _____