Loss and Piano Tuning ( was: hearing etc.)

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue May 9 07:55:58 MDT 2006

Bob
  Then we should consider tha eating for our blood type as well. The  FDA one
size fits all diet plan doesn't work the same for all blood  types. IE. I'm t
ype O which thrives on red meat, the  right fats,protiens of all kinds  &
practically no wheat.  It  makes me sluggish.
  Food for thought
  Dale

Don't  forget the high importance of a diet that majors
on foods that will keep  tendons, muscles and bones
healthy.  Even your vegetables will not be  as
beneficial if you've cooked them and killed  the
enzymes.  High intake of meat or protein will  deplete
the calcium from your bones. It's not just how we  do
our physical activity but also what we put in our tank
that will  determine how far we can go.

Bob Hull