Stripping Question

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue May 9 16:57:57 MDT 2006

The method described, using a heat gun, would not be recommended by me, EVER! While yer blasting away all that paint, (that gets all bubbly & black; with the appropriate amount of SMOKE.!), will damned sure screw up the HIDE GLUE that holds the veneer on! That method is just fine for Boats, but pianos????....I don't think so!

What is it with you guys, here lately? Yer all beginning to sound like psycho pyro maniacs!<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I