1937 Acrosonic action removal

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 10 07:04:44 MDT 2006

Phil,
I've worked on one of these little monsters recently.  The one I
worked on you have to remove a piece of the case on the left to tune
the lowest notes.  This also gives you room to remove the action and
deal with pinning problems (in my case).  Putting it back in was like
threading the eye of a needle.  A little feeling around with the
whole action was necessary.  Careful not to catch on anything, ie
move s-l-o-w-l-y.

Good luck,
Andrew Anderson