Pyro 88's was stripping question

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed May 10 10:58:13 MDT 2006

Greeeetings,

              Help for it?? ...JUst the opposite...I got TRAINED and
endocrtinated to think like this!...In one of my last few design drafting jobs; I was
a mechanical drafter before I took up tuning.
              I worked at a company that rebuilt/refurbished old furnaces
(steel melting furnaces...electic arc and gas fired, mainly)(big $ in that
buz)... and, you wouldnt believe all the different gas burners/valves, and flow
control valves available and in catalogs, for furnace rebuilding/repair! In the
design/engineering group, I have worked with some very experienced  senior
design mechanical engineers who sketch mainfolds with 16 or more burners on one
side...why not 88?..Its just a matter of the right calculations.

           Going through one or more of the many component supply catalogs,
really made me want to BUY something!...(all this stuff and nothing to
buy!!!)... but what could I use it for, I thought.When I got to piano tech school, it
really went to an idea. i really do want to try this.

JUlie
Reading, PA

In a message dated 5/10/2006 8:35:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,