Dyna 2 finish remover

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 10 12:22:05 MDT 2006

Arthur -

I could find no reference to Dyna 2 on your website.  Did I miss it?  What is the cost/gallon and app. how many gallons are required to strip an ebony M&H BB?

Mark Potter

>Yes, we sell Dyna 2, the biodegradeable, one step finish remover. Apply a
1/4" thick layer, wait a few hours or overnight, and the finish is removed
down to the bare wood.  No methylene chloride, no bad smell, no HAZMAT
shipping charges.  Works in one application.  Washes off with soap and
water or alcohol.

Arthur Grudko
www.pianolac.com
845 855 0996