Concert Tuning & Prep Sequence

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Thu May 11 07:08:04 MDT 2006

I'm tuning for a concert tomorrow at our local Art Assoc. by a big name,
new, jazz quartet (and I've forgotten the name at the moment!).  The piano
is a poorly ?refurbished? Steinway.  Loose pins (bringing CA).  After much
ado about fitting the tuning into *their* schedule (never mind mine, but I
understand) the production company contracting the service balked a bit at
my tuning fee then asked for more and more service.  Sorry guys, under these
circumstances,  you pay for tuning - you get tuning.

Debbie