FAZIOLI on the radio in .... whenever you are ready for!

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick at pianospianissimo.com
Sat May 13 04:26:49 MDT 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If anyone got offended by the BS word, then I apologise, think of it as
"Beautiful Sound" instead!

Anyway, talking about Fazioli pianos.... As I finished tuning one of the
hire D's yesterday evening (for the LSO at a Festival here in Spain), the
pianist asked me to remove the bench, as he had brought his own, a little
3kg Fazioli stool!

Then I thought of taking a look at the program and guess who the pianist
(and owner of the Fazioli bench) was, Nikolai Demidenko!!!! I was about to
say "oh, I heard you talking about Fazioli pianos on the radio", but then
I thought it was best not to... :)

Regards,

Patrick