computer speakers

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat May 13 06:55:13 MDT 2006

Go to Staples, Circuit City, etc, where they have a nice display of computer
speakers you can demo. You can find a pretty nice set for $75-$100. For
about $250 you can get a premium set of Bose. Very nice. I actually
installed a set of those on a Disklavier for the symphonic accompaniment. I
mounted the bass box up under the belly between the beams and the tiny
satellites up top, one just west of the bass bridge, the other just behind
the high treble bridge. Very nice sound.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802