The pitch raise speech

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Sat May 13 05:57:22 MDT 2006

Absolutely, this makes sense.  Living in a rural community,  I have a
feeling there are going to be a lot of situations where pianos
haven't been tuned in a while.  Hopefully each situation will end
with a happy customer as you have described.

Thanks to everyone for your responses on this topic.  Very informative.

Michelle