powdered Teflon--new use??

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Mon May 15 07:36:47 MDT 2006

I use teflon cookware, along with some cast iron pieces donated to the
estate by the most recently ex Mrs. Blankenship. I figure that the tiny
amounts of toxins that I would be exposed to are totally insignificant
compared to have been a heavy smoker for 30 years, about 40 pounds
overweight, thrice divorced and a Denver Bronco fan.

Talk about your risk factors!!!

I have to laugh when people become really heavily invested in really
marginal effects....unless of course they're tuning unisons!!!

Not trying to overheat the topic, you understand......

Robin Blankenship