Abel Golden Bell Hammers Update

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon May 15 14:08:35 MDT 2006

MessageHi Wayne,
Watch out with the wider.
I had one piano, and the supplied hammers were wider, not as the samples I had sent.
I didn't notice, not expecting them to be wider. After installation, I had to trim the edges in the bass, to get them to be free.
I have seen trimmed bass hammers in some pianos from the factory.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca