tuning pin bushings too big

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue May 16 07:52:06 MDT 2006

Hi Bob,
I do not think that Joe would lead you astray on this. .003 is too small of
an oversize to not be able to use a bushing punch to drive wet wood in
without harming the bushing.
I would much rather have them tight arround the pin and in the hole, than
just there for looks.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com