Sticking Damper in Young Chang GS-150

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue May 16 15:48:17 MDT 2006

MessageI had a problem with sticking dampers on a small YC grand. It ended up being a weight coming out of the underlever, and binding on the note alongside.
Off course it could just be a tight bushing where the wire goes through. (Where is Merle Mason's book when I need it)
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca