Behlen's Piano Gold

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 17 04:15:55 MDT 2006

I've used that product with great success. I used to get it from Pianotek, but I don't see it in their current catalog. They do however sell a product "Sheffield Goldleaf Aerosol" in what they describe as "pale gold". Sheffield makes very high quality refinishing products - I have little doubt the paint is good stuff. I don't know exactly what "pale gold" looks like though.

Ahhh, now I see in the Schaff Catalog on page 154. Item #1417-60, up at the top: Behlen Piano Gold.

Terry Farrell