Router Table Modifications

Bill Costanzo pnotuner at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 17 08:02:35 MDT 2006

Hi Terry

I built a router table right on my table saw extension using 2 pieces of ¾
in MDF Glued together and reinforced with an angle iron stiffener, but over
the last couple of years it has developed slight sag. It’s not bad, but I’m
thinking of making a new table using torsion box construction Ala David
Marks’s ‘Woodworks’.

For a T-track I used the large size from Woodpecker’s Inc
http://www.woodpeck.com/tmiterchannel.html

Bill Costanzo

  _____