AOL

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed May 17 16:45:20 MDT 2006

Gotta say, Joe, (Dale) I'd redo the brochures in a minute if it came to
that.  Rubber stamps have their place, but not on a professionally done
brochure for someone who does high-end custom rebuilding.  Probably not the
image one wants to convey there.

JMO,
William R. Monroe

> Man if my web site wasn't printed on my
> brochure I'd be shopping for a new provider.
> WOW
> Dale,
> Now there's a really dumb idea. Please don't take offense, but why would
you do that? .......... Perhaps, if you left a "blank", in your Brochure, it
could be filled in with a rubber stamp thingee, a few at a time. Just some
50cents worth from the "Curmudgeon".<G>