Piano Tech. tools & other piano and organ supplies for sale

MACase57 at aol.com MACase57 at aol.com
Wed May 17 20:00:36 MDT 2006

PIANO TECHNICIAN TOOLS
This is a COMPLETE set of piano technician tools for someone just getting
started.  Every tool you need to begin your technician career.  If you  are
interested I can e-mail you pictures of all the tools. Includes  toolbox.
* (4) Screw Driver Bits
* Leather Nut Wrench
* Small Screw  Driver
* Cloth Pouch with Dividers to keep small tools from getting lost in  the
tool box
* Down Baring Gage
* (2) Wire Gages
* (2) Tuning Pin  Sizing and Bass String Gage
* Grand Hammer Height Distance Gage
* Back  Check Bender
* Spoon Bender
* (2) 90 Degree Screw Driver
* Steinway  Capstan Wrench
* (2) Bridle Strap Bending tools
* Butt Felt Inserter
*  Universal Bending Tool
* Upright Let Off Tool
* Back Check Bender
* 2nd  Steinway Capstan Wrench
* Soundboard Shimming Tool
* Reed Organ  Reed-Puller
* (3) Front Rail Pin Adjusters
* Bending Tool
* Grand  Let-off wrench
* Grand Repartition Tool
* Capstan Wrench
* Universal  Capstan Wrench
* String Spacer
* Hammer Return Spring Adjuster
*  Capstan Tool
* Punching Flipper
* (2) Voicing Tools with needles (non  adjusting heads, one has a place in
the handle to
hold extra  needles.)
* Gram Weights
* Damper Rod Bender
* Duck Bill Pliers
*  Parallel Pliers
* Front Rail and Balance Rail Adjustment Tool
* Damper and  Back Check Bender
* Parallel Pliers
* Round Nose Pliers
* Pliers for  Adjusting Standard Pneumatic Valves
* Starret Wire Cutters
* Center Pin  Removal Tool
* Hammer Puller with Accessories
* Front Rail Bushing  Adjuster
* Front Rail Back Rail Pushing Adjusting Tool
* Wire Winder
*  Flat Nose Pliers
* Monkey Wrench
* Flat Nose Pliers
*90 Degree Screw  Driver
* Shem and Gouge for Sounding Boards
* Butt  Flit  Inserter
* Retrieval Tool
* Bridle Strap Cutter
* Adjustment Tool
*  Round Nose Pliers
* Tuning Hammer
* Voicing Tool with no Needles (adjustable head)
*  Bridle Strap Tool
* Gauging Tool
* Reed Puller
* Scissors
* Reamer  T-Handle
* Reamer
* Gage Block
* (3) Adjustment Tool Handle
* (3)  Tuning Forks
* Small Oil Can with Dripper
* (4) Adjustment Tools
* Let  Off Adjustment Tool
* Hammer Shank Reamer
* (2) Wooden Center Pin Holders  with Pins
* Shank Drill for Combination Handle
* Yankee Drill with  Bits
* Sounding Board Gauge and Scraper
* Spinet Hammer Remover
* Upright  Hammer Remover
* 2ND Tuning Hammer with different  heads that go on this hammer
* Hammer Shank Nippers
* 90  Degree Needle Nose Pliers
* Square Grand Tuning Pin adapter
* Tuning  Hammer Extender
* Tuning Pin Easy Out
* Wurlitzer Piano Regulator  Gage
That is over 85 tools!!
Most of these tools are made by APSCO or Hale and many of these tools are
not made anymore and if they are they are not up to the quality of these tools.
These tools where used by 3 generations of piano technicians in my family.
With these tools you should have everything you need to regulate and or repair
 any piano.  The toolbox is made from a Samsonite leather brief case that
has been modified with leather pockets and straps to hold the tools in place.
There is also room for any manuals or work orders that you may need to have
with  you.  The reason I are selling these tools are because my family ran a
medium size piano business from the middle 1960’s until 1993 the tools where
kept in storage since then and I decided that there may be someone out there
that could use them.  The asking price for the tools and the case is  $1000.00 +
shipping OR BEST OFFER.  Listed below is a list of other tools  and 2 reed
organs and one melodeon.  If you are interested in the tools or  the other
supplies, tools and instruments that we have for sale  please e-mail me at
_MACase57 at aol.com_ (mailto:MACase57 at aol.com)   and I can send you pictures and give
you our phone number if you would like to  take to me.

Thanks,
Michael Case

OTHER TOOLS AND  SUPPLIES FOR PIANO’S AND ORGAN’S
* (2) Felt  Cutters -  $25.00 each
* Box of 52 Key Leveling Leads - $25.00
* Box  of 33 key Leveling Leads -  $10.00
* Key Leveling Device - $5.00
*  String kit with String Looping Machine - $60.00
* Grand Let Off Rack -  $25.00
* Action Cradle - $75.00
* Adjustable Grand Truck - $200.00
*  Electric Hammer Shank Bender - $60.00
* Dual Organ Dolly - $175.00
* 7’  Grand Skid Board - $75.00
* Up-Right Shop Dolly - $175.00
All these prices  are plus shipping.
We will conceder any offer that you would like to give for these  tools!

We also have two organs and a melodeon for sale!!
Epworth Reed Organ, Completely rebuilt and Refinished.  This  organ is in
great condition and it is a medium oak.  Plays like it did the  day it was put
into someone’s home back between 1905 - 1910. Epworth Organs were  sold by
Methodist to help raise money for the church..  I rebuilt this  organ back in about
1987.  After closing the piano store this organ has  been kept in my home.
Every note plays perfect and the sound is  great.  Pumping is so easy, you can
pump this organ several times and it  will play for a long time without having
to pump it again.   Includes a round top clew foot stool.  Asking $800.00 +
Shipping, Or Best  Offer. A GREAT DEAL !!

Our 2nd organ is a Hamilton
This organ is very unique, to me anyway.  I grow up in this  business and I
have never seen an organ like this on.  At first glance it  looks like a
up-right piano, but it is a reed organ.  I rebuilt  and refinished this organ and
plays great.  Includes a round top claw  food stool.  Asking $400.00 or best
offer+ shipping

This melodeon is Rosewood and is great condition.  I rebuilt and  refinished
it inside and out.  At this time we don't know the  manufacture of the
melodeon, we do know that is was made circa about  1850. Includes a round top claw
foot stool.  Asking $1000.00 or  best offer.

Again if you see anything on here that you are interested in  please e-mail
me at _MACase57 at aol.com_ (mailto:MACase57 at aol.com) .