AOL

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed May 17 20:23:14 MDT 2006

Bill
  It's a thousand dollar redo,so  I'll  wait.
  Besides I can keep my web address which is  not thru aol & put a sticker
over the e-mail address location on the  brochure & simply stamp it in......
nicely of  course!
   Dale

Gotta  say, Joe, (Dale) I'd redo the brochures in a minute if it came  to
that.  Rubber stamps have their place, but not on a professionally  done
brochure for someone who does high-end custom rebuilding.   Probably not the
image one wants to convey there.

JMO,
William R.  Monroe