Thanks 4 Denatured vs ethanol clarity

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Thu May 18 17:18:25 MDT 2006

Hi, John.

For future endless URLs, you could use TinyUrl to auto-create a short
substitute. Go to http://tinyurl.com/ and follow the brief instructions.
Then, when you're at the site you want to reference, with one click, you
can make a teensy little thing to copy and paste into your email. It's
so easy, it's fun.

-Mark Schecter