Multiple tool kits

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Thu May 18 22:11:35 MDT 2006

I know this has been discussed previously but I can't seem to find it
in the archives.  I'm about to venture out into the world with this
bag of tools and it weighs a TON.  Because I will have access to my
vehicle, I like the idea of using smaller kits for different types of
repair jobs.  (Lighter bag plus letting the customer know that
certain repairs are not part of the "standard" tuning visit.)  Can
someone provide a list of the different types of kits you keep
available?

Because some tools are needed in multiple kits, do you find it easier
to duplicate tools or keep a kit of "must-haves"?

Thanks for humoring my obsessive tendencies.  =)

Michelle Smith
Bastrop, Texas