Multiple tool kits

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Fri May 19 04:00:50 MDT 2006

One little clever tool bag that I'm using lives in my larger tool bag. It's
one of these insulated lunch boxes which kids use for school. It's soft yet
very protective, and insulated. My Accutuner lives in that, as well as my
mutes, strip mutes, voicing tools, and my most need regulating tools.  The
insulation in the lunch box helps keep the Accutuner cool on hot days and
warm on the cool days, plus it prevents my Accutuner from get dinged up.
I either take that whole bag (if I'm going to a new customer which could
require just about anything and everything), or I simply take out the
converted lunch box which has all of my essentials. Since a majority of my
work is repeat business, I get the benefit of not having to  carry the
entire load.
The nice thing about this configuration is that it doesn't take up any more
cargo space in car.
Tom Servinsky