Baldwin model L

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri May 19 07:16:57 MDT 2006

At 07:30 AM 5/19/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>No, it is an R for sure. The thing I'm not sure about is its age - I've
>never been able to find a serial number on it. I was just guessing on the
>age - although I'd hate to thing that I'm too terribly off on the age.
>When did they first build the R? Thanks.
>
>Terry Farrell

Another place for the number might be on the underside of the
soundboard.  I just double checked our '50s L and the it was stamped, along
with the model, in (under) the extreme treble corner.  The 20s/30s E and C
were on the belly.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.