Baldwin model L

WWICKHAM at stny.rr.com WWICKHAM at stny.rr.com
Fri May 19 08:58:46 MDT 2006

Hi,

Sweet piano. I've been taking care of an 80's L for a pair of retired music teachers for about 15 years now. Very
very nice instrument. It is fun to play, has a really nice voice and is a joy to tune, regulate and generally tinker
with.

If you wouldn't mind sharing, since I need to work up an insurance appraisal for theirs, do you know about how
much your friend paid for it and what the circumstances (store, private sale, auction, etc) of the sale were?

Thanks,
will wickham