Broken Agraffe

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Fri May 19 19:59:00 MDT 2006

Once in 29 years did I see an agraffe that broke with the strings still
in place. This was an old S&S M. The customer on the phone was telling
me that an agraffe had broken and I just wouldn't believe her. But she
was right. So I had to replace 2 strings in the tenor and the broken
thing. I had no problem removing it though.

Now, I broke some either while trying to remove or put them back in. In
this case they were a little more trouble.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC