Stupid newbee!!! Stupid! Stupid!

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Sun May 21 06:28:44 MDT 2006

<< I'm thinking about gluing a plate bushing in the large hole. That's the
only thing I can think of right now. Any ideas? >>

The bushing is worthless as a pin block substitute,  the grain is in the
wrong orientation will simply crush like tissue paper.  Just drill out the entire
hole to 3/8" and install a Falconwood or Delignite plug,  put the block back
in with a new bushing in the hole and redrill a hole for a tuning pin.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT