Stupid newbee!!! >>> not so stupid!!!!!

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon May 22 04:31:38 MDT 2006

At 08:39 PM 5/20/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to everyone for your great advice. Also, I went to the PTG meeting
>today and got some great advice too.
>
>Thank you everyone, also, for not rubbing my nose in it too!!
>
>Isaac, I will definitely practice before I try anything.
>
>Sam Choy

Folks,

Sam not only came to our chapter meeting, but he left with a bunch of spare
parts... ;-}

The technical was centered around a derelict old grand action with MANY
problems.  The presenter was showing how to do a lot of field repairs.
(broken keys, etc.)  We eventually identified the victim action as being
from a Kimball and Sam agreed that (under the crud) it looked just like his
at home.  I helped him load the action into his car after the meeting.

Now he has something upon which to experiment/learn and not worry about
breaking anything. (he now has a bunch of Kimball brass flanges)

The best thing, though, is that he left something with us. A check and a
PTG membership application. I was very happy to sign the sponsor line.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.