Glasses

Bec and John Silva bjsilva001 at comcast.net
Mon May 22 18:13:57 MDT 2006

Hi,

I know it is commonly thought today that refractive errors are
basically permanent, but since this came up I felt compelled to pass
on some information to anyone willing to do a little work on their
vision to improve it.

An optometrist developed a simple chart for the reduction of
presbyopia (near vision is blurred), here's a link:

http://www.cam.org/~rsilver/presben.htm

I've communicated with this guy and he says people have also reported
improvement in their myopia (far vision is blurred) with the
presbyopia reduction chart along with another of his charts at this
link:

http://www.i-see.org/gottlieb/string_of_pearls.pdf

If anyone is willing to try them out for a month I'd love to hear if
their presbyopia is reduced or eliminated.

- John