Glasses

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 21:13:19 MDT 2006

Yeah, right...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Bec and John Silva"
To: "Pianotech List"
Subject: Re: Glasses

Hi,

I know it is commonly thought today that refractive errors are basically permanent, but since this came up I felt compelled to pass on some information to anyone willing to do a little work on their vision to improve it.

An optometrist developed a simple chart for the reduction of presbyopia (near vision is blurred), here's a link:

http://www.cam.org/~rsilver/presben.htm

I've communicated with this guy and he says people have also reported improvement in their myopia (far vision is blurred) with the presbyopia reduction chart along with another of his charts at this link:

http://www.i-see.org/gottlieb/string_of_pearls.pdf

If anyone is willing to try them out for a month I'd love to hear if their presbyopia is reduced or eliminated.

- John

Hello List..

Wondering what type of eye glasses are you wearing?
Progressive...bi-focal...other,  what works best for you?

Lou