Glasses

Dave Davis davistunes at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 21:32:50 MDT 2006

Howdy Neighbor Lou,

I used to have really thick coke-bottle-esque glasses and, thanks to technology, am currently wearing contacts; one for reading in my left eye, and one for driving, sightseeing, etc. in my right. It works well 99.8% of the time, and for the first time since second grade, I can wake up in the middle of the night and see the clock without putting my glasses on.  Whee!!

See ya,
Dave Davis, RPT

"Lou Novak" pianoservice at msn.com wrote:

Wondering what type of eye glasses are you wearing?
Progressive...bi-focal...other,  what works best for you?

Lou