Loss and Piano Tuning ( was: hearing etc.)

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Mon May 22 21:43:03 MDT 2006

Good point ! Knew a fellow tech. who passed away at 91, and could still
tune, but physically too
taxing. It was also quite hard to carry a conversation with him, as you
were often repeating yourself,
because he didn't hear well , but he could hear intervals and beats. How
does one splain that ???

Carl / Winnipeg