Why I'm leaving this site

pianowerks.inc at comcast.net pianowerks.inc at comcast.net
Tue May 23 01:18:34 MDT 2006

Hi y'all,

As I work on the road quite a bit,  I often go days w/out checkin the ol' email.

I just waded through 360 emails......whew...

What I've found is:

1.  There's a wealth of knowledge out there and I have learned things.  Thank you.

2. There's a wealth of topics being discussed that, if this were a site like Piano World, I could choose to ignore.  (no.. I didn't read all 360 emails...there was rampant deleting.  No disrespect intended).

3.  I don't have time to weekly read 360 emails.  (ok...i just don't wanna!)

Therefore I would suggest to the powers that be (Btw, missed ya tonite Joe;):

Organize this as a log on site.

Thank you again for all your sharing,

Brad Haskins
Associate member