suppliers at Rochester

Richard Eldon BARBER bassooner42 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 17:36:15 MDT 2006

Don Rose said ""We go to the convention to learn. The only tools you
need for that are an
open mind and the ability to concentrate.""

Unless you are one of us associates going to NY specifically to
challenge the technical exam and were hoping to shop for the right tool
by look and feel over there.  So for us, we do need a lot of tools and
supplies.
Ive heard rumors that back in the old days there were piano tuners'
supply stores you could walk into and hold the tools you were
considering buying.  That kind of thing is lost- except for the
conferences and conventions.
Mail order can be so disappointing sometimes.

Richard Barber
Santa Clara Valley