suppliers at Rochester

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue May 23 16:52:10 MDT 2006

Brooks limited will be there taking orders but ............. I don't  know if
you can take it home or get it shipped later I suspect.
  Dale

RPT=Real Patsies for the Taking  . .?

This is my first convention and I find this very,  very disappointing,
particularly after all the hype in the Journal and in  their materials.  I'm sure I
was one of the first to register and was  looking forward to actually seeing,
feeling, trying and BUYING a bunch of  tools I know I need.  Thanks a lot -
just what I'm looking for in a  professional organization.