suppliers at Rochester

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue May 23 16:50:13 MDT 2006

John
  I think you need to register your complaints with the  home office staff.
>From what I understand this could have all been avoided  with simple
paperwork.  You need to let the folks at the top know your  displeasure. They do
afterall work for us.   Perhaps there is more to the  story so let's see.
  Dale

Too bad  that this hadn't been brought to my attention sooner.
I see that for a  cancellation after the 22nd, you just get back 50%.
How could the PTG, allow this to happen?
It is  obviously a sales tax thing, and the situation must have been
known a long  time ago.
Very poor organization, in my opinion.
John M.  Ross

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker  Rd.
Modesto, Calif. 95357
Shop 209-577-8397
cell  209-985-0990
Web site _http://www.Erwinspiano.com_ (http://www.erwinspiano.com/)
Specializing in the Restoration, Service & Sales  of
Steinway & Sons, Mason & Hamlin, & other fine  pianos