Got's a new toy...er.....tool<G>

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 21:26:31 MDT 2006

I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Drill Doctor!<G> I've been sharpening drill bits for eons and never really had any problems, but.....now that I've got the new toy, it sure takes a lot less time to get it right!<G> I recommend it for all of you, especially those who are a bit mechanically challenged at times.<G>
The only drawback is that it won't sharpen really small bits. I contacted them about that and they've been working on that. So, maybe it'll do all of em' pretty soon. I hope.<G>
Another thing it won't do is do brad point drills. Those I can do, so, no biggie.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I