Follow up on TiteBond III

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 21:31:27 MDT 2006

I've been using TiteBond III for a while now and I really like it. However, it does have a shorter shelf life than regular TiteBond. (When it starts to smell "vinegary" it's time to chuck it, IMO.
Oh, on another subject, I read a post that listed contents of the tool kit. In that list was "Pledge Dusters"! Yikes! Not a good idea, as most of the Pledge products have Silicone. Just a word to the wise. There are better things to use, such as a soft cotton cloth Dampened with mild soap and water.<G>
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I