Got's a new toy...er.....tool<G>

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 25 08:31:55 MDT 2006

I have the older model DD750 and like it quite a bit - when it works right -
or more likely, when I use it correctly. I have had inconsistent results.
Sometimes it works absolutely wonderfully, and other times it makes the
angles all wrong - no doubt something I'm doing incorrectly, but I've never
been able to figure it out.

Bit range 3/32" to 3/4".

http://www.drilldoctor.com/store/

> Get the cost?