Got's a new toy...er.....tool<G>

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu May 25 07:08:09 MDT 2006

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the info.  You are completely pleased with the sharpening job the
drill doctor does??

And, how small a bit can it sharpen.

Good information.  I've been looking at getting one for at least a couple
years, but just couldn't justify it, not knowing if it was really worth it.

Thanks,
William R. Monroe

> I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Drill Doctor!<G> I've been
sharpening drill bits for eons and never really had any problems,
but.....now that I've got the new toy, it sure takes a lot less time to get
it right!<G> I recommend it for all of you, especially those who are a bit
mechanically challenged at times.<G>