Drill Doctor

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu May 25 09:25:19 MDT 2006

In Outlook when sending a HTML post you can hit Control-K and put in a
link.  You have to fill in the word to show like "here" and the URL you
are linking to.  Unfortunately in readers that get rid of the HTML the
whole link shows up and as in this case since the link is so long that
it makes two lines it is usually broken.  That's why Conrad couldn't
find the model I had linked to as the non-HTML post broke the link.

I know, HTML is frowned on by some, but you can do things with it that
ASCII code won't.  I really think most people now are using a mail
reader that can handle both.

dave

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu