yellow pages ad

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu May 25 22:21:55 MDT 2006

Avery,
         Well, to add insult to injury I actually
increased, nominally, my ad size this coming
year. The reason I did was that I added moving to
my list of services and want to get that word
out. Your math, however is a little funny. 150 a
month times 12 months divided by the 4 or 5
calls. Now there's math I don't want the know the
result of. Actually I keep the ad in there for
credibility. If they loose my card, or my
reminder, or flyer they can still find me there.
I've no idea how many use my ad that way. I see
the yellow pages as more of a reference book. I'm
in there because, "yeah, I'm still in business!
... here I am" . If you try hard enough you can justify almost anything :-\

best,
Greg

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté